Photo Session Information
- All private photo sessions (engagement/bridal/senior/prom/homecoming/family/maternity) must be scheduled in advance to ensure that the session does not conflict with any prior scheduled activities at Pebble Hill.
- A $40 photography fee is required for ALL sessions, and everyone in the group (excluding the photographer) must pay the grounds admission fee ($5.50/per person). This fee does not allow photography inside the Main House.
- Couples/brides with weddings booked at Pebble Hill may take their engagement/bridal photos on the grounds free of charge, but the session still must be scheduled in advance.
- In the height of spring (March-May) and fall (October-December) event seasons, there will be a cutoff time for all photo sessions. The cutoff time will vary depending on the day.
- If you arrive after the cutoff time on an event day (especially Saturdays) and/or your session has not been pre-scheduled, we may not be able to accommodate you.
- If your session falls within our normal business hours (Tues.-Sat., 10am-5pm & Sun., 12-5pm), you can pay for the photo session in our Visitors’ Center just ahead of your photo shoot. If your session falls before or after these hours, you must prepay. You can either call 229.226.2344 to pay via credit/debit card or come to the Visitors’ Center during the above hours on a prior day to pay in person.