Tuesday through Saturday 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Sunday 12:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Please note that we are closed the following days: Mondays, Easter Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
Admission & Tour Fees
Sales tax is included in all fees. [Fees are subject to change.]
Main House & Grounds:
Children* (6-12 years)
Children (under 2 years)
|*Children must be 6 years old to tour the Main House.|
Main House Tour Information
Tuesday - Saturday: Tours begin at 10:30 A.M. and are offered on the hour and half-hour throughout the day, with the last tour beginning at 4:00 P.M.
Sunday: Tours begin at 1:00 P.M. and are offered on the hour and half-hour throughout the day, with the last tour beginning at 4:00 P.M.
Main House tours are guided tours. A standard tour takes approximately 50 minutes. Additional time is recommended for the self-guided tour of the Elisabeth Ireland Poe Gallery housed on the second floor. Tours are conducted throughout the day at half-hour intervals. The last tour each day begins at 4:00 P.M. Visitors are grouped in tours of no more than 10 per guide, however, several tours can be in progress at the same time. Tickets are sold on a first-come, first-served basis at the Visitors’ Center. We recommend that you call ahead to avoid any delays due to large reserved group tours. For details call: Lori Curtis, 229.227.5390
- Please be aware that children must be 6 years of age or older to tour the Main House.
- Main House and Grounds tours originate in Visitors’ Center.
- Neither photography nor video is allowed inside the Main House.
Grounds Tour Information
The tour of the Grounds is a self-guided walking tour. When you buy your admission ticket at the Visitors’ Center, a map is furnished to you that points out the various areas of interest.
- Tours of the Grounds are self-guided walking tours, and maps are available in the Visitors’ Center.
- The Main House is seen by guided tour, and tickets are purchased in the Visitors’ Center.
- Pebble Hill does not have wheelchairs, but most of the public buildings are wheelchair accessible.
- Snacks and drinks are available for purchase in the Visitors’ Center.
- There is a picnic area available.
- Pets are welcome on the grounds but must be kept on a leash. Please note that pets are not permitted in the Main House.
As a guest of Pebble Hill Plantation, photos and/or video of you may be taken for use in Pebble Hill Plantation marketing materials and/or distribution to media outlets for promotion. When you visit, you thereby irrevocably grant to Pebble Hill Plantation/Pebble Hill Foundation, the photographer or his/her affiliates, licensees, agents and assigns, the unrestricted right to use your likeness (or the likeness of any minor in your care) in photographs and video, and to distribute such photographs and video for editorial, trade, advertising or other purposes in any manner or medium, whether now or hereafter devised, throughout the world in perpetuity.