Tuesday through Saturday 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Sunday 12:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Please note that we are closed the following days: Mondays, Easter Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
Admission & Tour Fees
Please Note: Our grounds are open Tuesday – Saturday, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and Sunday, 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Main House tours are limited at this time. Main House tours are offered Thursday, Friday, and Saturday at 10:30 a.m., 12:00 p.m., and 1:30 p.m. Maximum tour size for times offered is six persons. Due to this limitation, reservations are recommended. Please call the Pebble Hill Visitors’ Center for reservations: 229-226-2344.
Sales tax is included in all fees. [Fees are subject to change.]
Main House & Grounds:
Main House tours are limited at this time. Main House tours are offered Thursday, Friday, and Saturday at 10:30 a.m., 12:00 p.m, and 1:30 p.m.. Maximum tour size for times offered is six persons. Due to this limitation, reservations are recommended.
*Children must be 6 years old to tour the Main House.
Children* (6-12 years)
Please note this is a self-guided walking tour.
A map of the grounds is provided at the Visitors’ Center.
(under 2 years)
Main House Tour Information
CURRENT HOUSE TOUR INFORMATION:
Guided tours available every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday at 10:30 a.m., 12 p.m., and 1:30 p.m.
- Please be aware that children must be 6 years of age or older to tour the Main House.
- Main House and Grounds tours originate in Visitors’ Center.
- Neither photography nor video is allowed inside the Main House.
- Tours limited to six people.
Grounds Tour Information
The tour of the Grounds is a self-guided walking tour. When you buy your admission ticket at the Visitors’ Center, a map is furnished to you that points out the various areas of interest.
- The Grounds:
- Self-guided tours using the maps provided in the Visitors’ Center
- The Main House is seen by guided tour, and tickets are purchased in the Visitors’ Center.
- Guided tours available every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday at 10:30a.m., 12 p.m., and 1:30 p.m. and by appointment (at least 24 hrs. notice)
- Pebble Hill does not have wheelchairs, but most of the public buildings are wheelchair accessible.
- Drinks are available for purchase in the Visitors’ Center.
- There is a picnic area available.
- Pets are welcome on the grounds but must be kept on a leash. Please note that pets are not permitted in the Main House.
As a guest of Pebble Hill Plantation, photos and/or video of you may be taken for use in Pebble Hill Plantation marketing materials and/or distribution to media outlets for promotion. When you visit, you thereby irrevocably grant to Pebble Hill Plantation/Pebble Hill Foundation, the photographer or his/her affiliates, licensees, agents and assigns, the unrestricted right to use your likeness (or the likeness of any minor in your care) in photographs and video, and to distribute such photographs and video for editorial, trade, advertising or other purposes in any manner or medium, whether now or hereafter devised, throughout the world in perpetuity.
Pebble Hill’s Grounds are Open
Some frequently asked questions about visiting Pebble Hill?
What hours are you open?
Our grounds are open Tuesday – Saturday from 10 A.M. – 5 P.M. and Sunday from 12 P.M. - 5 P.M.
What will be open on the property?
The Grounds and Visitors’ Center will be open. Guests can take the self-guided walking tour of the grounds using the map we provide. We are now offering Guided Grounds Tours each Thursday. Call for details. Or, guests can just enjoy strolling the grounds and enjoy the 70+ acres of beautiful grounds and gardens.
Will the Main House be open?
The Main House is opened for tours on Thurday, Friday, and Saturday with tours at 10:30 a.m., 12:00 p.m., and 1:30 p.m. Maximum tour size is for (6) persons per tour.
What safety procedures have you implemented?
We are requiring all guests and staff to practice social distancing. All employees interacting with guests will wear a face covering or be behind a partition. We have added signage, enhanced cleaning procedures, and offer hand sanitizer in the Visitors’ Center.
Can we schedule an onsite appointment to discuss a wedding event?
Yes, contact Cara Dollinger, Events Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guests are asked to practice social distancing by maintaining at least 6’ from those outside your party at all times while on the property.
- No food or drink is available onsite.
- Per CDC guidelines, we encourage guests to consider wearing face coverings while inside the Visitors’ Center.
- If you are not feeling well, please wait and visit when you are feeling better.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of guests allowed on the property if capacity is reached.