Pebble Hill’s educational tours offer a variety of opportunities for school groups, homeschool students, and local organizations. Students will expand their knowledge of our region’s cultural and natural resources through personalized guided tours and hands-on activities in the unique setting of Pebble Hill.
School group tours are offered to groups of 10 or more students, ages 6 years through 12th grade and may include:
- Guided tours of the Main House and the Elisabeth Ireland Poe Gallery *please note: children must be 6 years or older to tour the Main House
- Guided Grounds tours: meeting the horses, a wagon ride, and a visit to the hedge maze
- Learning Center activities: nature exhibits, scavenger hunts, nature-based games and crafts, and gardening for wildlife
- Bring a sack lunch for a picnic
- School Group Tours require advance reservation
- Some restrictions may apply due to COVID-19
For reservations and more information, contact:
O: (229) 227-5378
"Thanks again for giving us an opportunity to visit Pebble Hill. Not only did our students learn alot about the history of Pebble Hill, but they also enjoyed themselves! Thus, coming to Pebble Hill served its purpose. It was educational and fun! You all did a great job with aligning the information with the standards we wanted to cover. Students expressed that the field trip was awesome! They did not want to leave and still had more questions."